BYRON’S ORIGINAL SURF LESSONS ~ INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILIES
Rusty Miller Surf holds an exclusive license for teaching ‘one-on-one’ at Watego’s Beach, at the tip of Cape Byron Headland, Australia’s most easterly point and also at the iconic surfing beach The Pass.
Rusty Miller Surf has inspired and assisted many to ride waves safely and to harmonize with the energy of the ocean.
Rusty Miller Surf is Byron Bay’s first Original surf school and a small family run business. Rusty and Taylor teach personalised lessons in the Aloha surfing tradition and are available to teach families and/or private lessons.
You will enjoy personalised surfing sessions with Rusty Miller Surf because they:
- Are great fun, inspiring and invigorating.
- Relate a unique and time-tested method on how to evolve your surfing skills.
- Emphasize safe procedures and will expand your knowledge of the ocean.
- Provide all surfing equipment (boards, wetsuits, wax etc.)
- Usually conducts sessions at The Pass which is the most consistent and friendly wave to learn in Australia.
- Teach you in a holistic way, and how to teach yourself.
Each lesson is 1.5 – 2 hours in duration.
For further information and bookings please call Rusty on +61 (02) 6685 5776 or send us an EMAIL.
Check out Rusty Miller Surf testimonials HERE.